TranscriptPro™ is transcript software that supports PDF, ASCII, and all Video Synchronized transcripts. Summarize and review, edit, export, bookmark, word search and more. Try it today.
- HIGH DEFINITION & Normal SD Video Deposition Editing. Edit synchronized video depositions to create individual clips and/or export a series of clips (Q&A) as a complete edited video in the MP4 video format. High Definition Supported. Super easy to edit on the fly, change clip order, quickly address judges instructions on objections.
- Search. Advanced search functionality to find words or phrases that are automatically saved in the search(s) tab. Export search results to a .csv file and import into other case management software.
- Summaries/Digesting by creating bookmarks and/or set up unlimited issues. Set up color coded issues and use them as “bookmarks” to identify important testimony. Export a list of all your Bookmarks/Issues for further review.
- Court Playback Feature. Set the new TranscriptPro to show the video on the extended screen only making courtroom playback clean, like Trial Presentation software offers. NEW for 2018
- Organize. Set up a case(s) and add transcripts.
- TranscriptPro™ Quick Start Demo Video
Price is $199.00 for a SUL (Single User License, PY) 2 activation’s. Price includes 1 year of 24/7 support, 2 hours of online training (live) and updates and upgrades.