TranscriptPro™ is transcript software that supports PDF, ASCII, and Video Synchronized transcripts. Summarize and review, edit, export, bookmark, word search and more. Try it today.
1. Organize. You can set up a case(s) and add e-transcripts both video and non-video as litigation progresses.
2. Search. You can use our advanced search functionality to find words or phrases and they are automatically saved in our search tab. You may export these search results to a CSV file and import into other case management software.
3. Video Editing. You can now easily edit video depositions to create individual clips for use in ExhibitView™ 5, iPad or PowerPoint. You can also export a series of “clips” as a complete edited video.
4. ISSUES. Easily set up issues and use them as “bookmarks” to identify important testimony. You can then export a list of all your Bookmarks/Issues for further review.
5. COPY & PASTE. You can select any Q&A in a open transcript, video or non-video, and right click to copy that text and paste it outside of TranscriptPro. Examples might be copying to a Word document for a deposition outline; slides for an opening statement or mediation, etc.
Price is $249.00 for a SUL (Single User License) 1 activation. Price includes 1 year of 24/7 support, 2 hours of online training (live) and updates and upgrades.